Thursday, March 5, 2015

Eliza Ward - Six Months!

Hey Little Miss Thang...You're six months old!!



I cannot believe it. 

Your daddy and I talk about it all the time. It's flown by, but yet, it seems like it's been forever. It seems like we don't remember not knowing you.  How can something so young be so familiar? You're an extension of us.

You're truly part of us.

You're absolutely everything.

Here's what you've been up to lately...

You started rolling over on your three month day and you've never stopped.  We'll let you play on your playmat, turn around for a second, then find you to be facing the complete opposite direction. For a while I thought I was crazy until I witnessed it.  You're not crawling, but you don't really need any help getting what you need!

Going in your room in the morning is my favorite part of my day. You greet me with the biggest smile and it melts my heart.

When we get ready for the day, you scream at the top of your lungs.  It's as if you're getting out all the noise you were holding in while sleeping. I think you're going to be a chatterbox and I think we know which side that came from...

You're not the most patient child. I like to think of you as being strong willed. You know what you want and you're going to get it no matter what!

You have zero interest in holding your bottles. Shoot, if someone hand fed me all the time, I'm not sure I'd turn it down either!

We just started solids. You HATE peas and love oatmeal. I'm not giving up on the peas.  Sorry, chick.

Bunbun is your favorite thing.  She calms you down almost immediately.

You think your Cousin Drew is the funniest thing EVER. He thinks you're pretty special, too.  Your Uncle T, Aunt Weenie, Daddy and I are so grateful that you will grow up together. Drew will always look out for you.  You're his "Baby Yiza!"

You had your first snow. You weren't a fan. I think it was the suit.

 
 
You're so happy at Heather's while Mommy is at work. She loves you so much and you love her. I thought it would bother me, but it really doesn't. I'm eternally grateful for this woman who loves my child when I can't be there. I hope she knows that. Plus, you still light up when I come to get you. Please don't ever stop doing that.  Even when you're 30 and 6 months...please still do that.
 
You teach me so much every day. You're right, our hands are pretty cool the way we grab things and move our fingers. Our voices do amazing things, too. The pattern the fan makes on the ceiling really is fascinating. I like how you make me slow down and see things in a different way.  Thanks for that.
 
Eliza, keep being you. You're awesome and we love you with everything we are! 
 





No comments:

Post a Comment