Sunday, March 15, 2015

I Did It!

I did it!  I stepped on the scale today and I'm officially .5 pounds LESS than my pre-pregnancy weight! It took a little over 2 months, thanks to Arbonne's 28 Day Detox and what it taught me.

The best part is knowing I did it the right way. I focused on healthy eating since I just don't have the same amount of time in the gym and I set a fitness goal with my half marathon. I've learned so much about myself and what I need to do to proceed with my healthy lifestyle.  I keep thinking about my new mantra:  "It's not self-control, it's self-respect."

My half marathon is next Sunday!  I'm so excited.  After that, I'm going to refocus on weight training with heavy weight. What everyone says about your body not looking the same after a baby is SO true.  Where in the world did my butt go?!  I think it flipped around to my front.  Ugh.  Time to train!

Just had to brag!

No comments:

Post a Comment